Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip down memory lane




As most of you know, my twin sister Amy has a little boy named Brett. Brett was born on April 28th, 4 years before Aaron. I spoiled Brett just a little bit and cute little clothes always ended up jumping in my shopping cart for him! Now that is totally working out to my advantage, because Aaron is getting to wear all of the fun clothes that Brett had! Thankfully, they seem to be following the same growth patterns so far (Brett was also a good sized boy, though he's a thin little guy now because he never stops running around). So Aaron is often wearing clothes that Amy and I have vivid memories of Brett wearing. This outfit was one of my favorites, so I had to put a couple of these pictures up for Amy and Brett to see! Awwww.....

No comments:

Blog Archive