Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial day fun and a weekend away for Mom!

We had a great visit with my good friend from high school over Memorial Day weekend. Gretchen, Adam, Avery, and Ben came to stay with us and we had so much fun! We went to the Shedd Aquarium, Millenium Park, and even found an afternoon for just the girls to take Avery to the American Girl store. Thanks to the Haisman crew for a fun weekend!!











This past weekend, Tim stayed home with Aaron while I drove to Fort Dodge to vist. We planned a shower for Tabitha and the twins, Eli and Ella on Sunday, so it was a great excuse to spend the weekend in Iowa. Tim stayed with Aaron so that I could have a little trial weekend away from Aaron before our Alaskan cruise in July, when we'll be leaving him for 7 days! I needed to try a weekend trip before that comes along! It went well and the boys had a great weekend together!.

I had fun in Fort Dodge spending time with my family, going to Lilly's 3rd birthday party on Saturday and having a great Saturday afternoon visit with Liz, Laura, Reed, and Drake. I wanted to share some pictures from the shower, but I'm so ashamed that I don't have more of Eli and Ella. We were so busy eating, talking, and having fun that I didn't realize that I really didn't take enough pictures. Oh well- Tabitha will have to share some new ones of the babies soon!!












1 comment:

Johnson Party of Five said...

I am embarrassed to say that I didn't get many of Ella and Eli either- I had so much fun though!! Thank you so much! :)