Thursday, August 27, 2009

Morning music!

I realized that it's been a LONG time since I've put a video on of Aaron, so I'm going to add a short one here. This isn't the best video, but I wanted to share a look at Aaron dancing to his 'morning music'.

While Aaron stayed with Nan and Papa in Fort Dodge during our trip to Alaska, he and Nan would listen to this cd every morning. The cd is called 'Waking Up Is Hard To Do' by Neil Sadaka. Aaron loves it and dances and claps like a wild man every morning when I turn it on! This morning he was a little more subdued- then he saw me with the camera and just wanted to get ahold of it! I'm finding that it's hard to capture things with the camera these days because he immediately stops the cute things that he's doing and wants desperately to get ahold of the camera!

If you want a cute cd to listen to with your child- this one is a catchy one! Check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/Waking-Up-Hard-Neil-Sedaka/dp/B001KP2Y94/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251389393&sr=8-1

As you can hear on the video, I have a hard time not singing along! Please ignore my singing in the background!

1 comment:

Amy Thompson said...

Oh my goodness...he looks so big! I LOVE his new refined clapping with the arms swinging wide! Brett loves that CD too!

Blog Archive