Monday, November 16, 2009

Aaron and Ingrid

I just had to share this video of Aaron and his little pal, Ingrid. This was taken at our Halloween party and I had just taken Aaron's costume off, which is why he is running around in just a diaper. Aaron and Ingrid always get along well, but Ingrid is especially fond of Aaron when she can touch his soft skin! Prior to this video, we were all laughing so hard because Ingrid was following Aaron around the house touching his skin!!! (I can't say I blame her- I love his soft skin too!)

This video shows the two of them doing some dancing and some loving in the kitchen. Aaron was VERY willing to give her hugs and even a little smooch! I'm just hoping that later in life he ends up with someone as darling as Ingrid! (Ann and Eric- maybe we should make sure that these two end up together- I think we could all have a lot of fun together! He, he.)

1 comment:

Amy Thompson said...

OMG...that is the sweetest thing! I LOVE that dance!!! I hate to say I'm worried about his willingness to kiss and hug the little lady...but this could cause some probs in the future! HA. My son was telling me about a "beautiful" 1st grader with "no teeth" that he wants to talk to but just can't muster up the courage!!! I almost busted out laughing out loud!!! :)