Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pregnant Ann photos and a few final shots.....

I have had a few complaints from friends that I've not even shared any pictures of myself during this pregnancy. There is a reason for that- these photos are the first pregnancy pictures that I've taken!!! There may have been a few photos from the holidays, but none specifically taken so that you could see my baby bump! I'm pretty ashamed of myself, as I took pictures of my growing bump at least every few weeks when I was pregnant with Aaron! Oops.



Tim and I took Aaron to his first basketball game a few weeks ago- Northwestern vs. Minnesota. It was a great game- NU won in overtime and Aaron had a lot of fun! Here's a picture of the two of them.

We bought an infant car seat for the baby a month or so ago and stashed it in the closet. Finally got it out to install in the car and Aaron had a great time playing around in it!



We really had a good laugh when we put the 'elephant ears' on to show Aaron how we'd use them with the baby!

Looking forward to sharing news of the baby in just a couple of days! :)

No comments: