Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Aaron!

We can't believe that 2 years ago today we welcomed our baby, Aaron Gregory Coenen into the world! Two years have gone very, very quickly and we have had so much fun being parents to Aaron.

I intended to have a 2 year update of all of the things that Aaron is doing, but I didn't quite get it done. Will be working on that.

We had a great time celebrating Aaron's birthday today. This morning, Maggie wished Aaron a happy birthday by smiling at him- not once, but twice! Aaron was excited and kept saying, "Maggie smiled at me!"

Aaron, Maggie, and I went to the Early Childhood Center that I used to work at to visit my friends there, introduce them to Maggie, and celebrate Aaron's birthday. Aaron and I made cupcakes yesterday, so we took those to share.

This evening, we took Aaron to this old fashioned ice cream parlor for a little dinner and ice cream. Aaron had a banana split with strawberries and loved it!

We'll be spending the weekend celebrating with Nanny, Papa, Amy, Brett, and Claire! Will share some more photos after the weekend.

Here are some shots of our 2 year old son!







No comments: