Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo shoot

While the kids and I were in Iowa visiting my family last week, my mom helped me take them to get their pictures taken. Aaron needed to have his 2 years pictures and Maggie her 3 month pictures. The air conditioning was out in the studio, the photographer complained about being hot and stepped away to stand in front of the fan a few times, Maggie was a little more stingy than usual with her smiles, and Aaron got his shirt dirty and wet on the way.... other than that- it went well! We got a few pictures of both of them smiling at the same time, so I determined the outing a success! This is what we came up with- in no particular order

*My favorite shot of the 2 of them

*My favorite shot of just Aaron










*My favorite shot of just Maggie



I think these two are absolutely adorable, but I might be a little biased! I marked my favorites- what do you think???

No comments: