Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fancy dress

As I've mentioned before, Maggie has a ton of darling hand-me-down clothes. She has clothes from Amy's daughter, Claire, Tony & Angie's daughters, Emmy & Olivia, and Tabitha's daughters, Lilly & Ella. She has so many cute things that she often wears things only once before they don't fit anymore!

This dress was a hand-me-down from Claire and was a gift from my friend Tanya's mom, Marlene. I love this dress and have been thinking that I needed to get it on Maggie before it wouldn't fit anymore. The problem is that we haven't really had any occasions for Maggie to need a fancy dress. I put the dress on Maggie and it barely buttoned, so she wore this fancy dress on a normal week day. I figured that I could at least take pictures! Check out her fancy party dress....





No comments:

Blog Archive