Friday, June 17, 2011

Aaron-isms

This little guy is hilarious! I do not do a good job of writing down all of the funny things that he says on a daily basis, so I am going to try to remember a few of his Aaron-isms as of late!




"When you go to the bathroom, that's called germs."

(I am wearing a white and black striped shirt and we are getting into the car to go to the zoo.) "We're going to the zoo, Mommy, and you're dressed like the zebra!" (I got such a kick out of that one that every time we go to the zoo now he tries to compare me to an animal. This week I had on a pink shirt, so I was a flamingo!)

"You know, some people have all the luck!" (He learned this from an Arthur book.)

"One time, when I was a super hero, I lifted up 3 gigantic elephants!" Many ideas of Aaron's right now, begin like that- One day, when I was a super hero.....

No comments: