Monday, October 17, 2011

More crazy

I'm a little late on sharing this one, but better late than never! One night when I went in to put Aaron to bed, I looked over to check on Maggie and she wasn't in her bed. After looking around the room (and freaking out a little on the inside), I realized that the closet door was open. And when I went into the closet- this is what I found....

Yep, she climbed up on to her changing table and went to sleep there! Looks pretty comfy, huh?!


Almost as comfy as sleeping, while standing off the side of your bed!

Maggie was often falling out of her bed, so we tucked our extra crib mattress underneath her bed (crib with the side off, so essentially a day bed) and would pull it out like a trundle bed.

But them we found her like this a few times.....



Maggie definitely keeps things interesting! She is now in a toddler bed with railings on the sides (thanks to Amy & Chris loaning us Asher's old bed) and stays in bed every night! For now!

And here's a bonus picture of Aaron, because when I bring the camera up to take a pictures of Maggie in these crazy poses- he wants to have his picture taken too!

No comments:

Blog Archive