Monday, January 21, 2013

Pull my finger

I had to get this documented before I forgot this hilarious Aaron story.  We were in the car on our way to pick Maggie up after school last week and here is the conversation that we had.

Aaron:  "Mom, will you pull my finger?"
Me: "Not right now because I'm driving."
Aaron: "Ok, when we stop, can you pull my finger?"
Me: "Why do you want me to pull your finger?"
Aaron: "Dad showed me that when I pulled his finger, he farted."
Me: Laughing, "Sure, when we get to Maggie's school, I'll pull your finger."

So we get to Kensington and I get Aaron out of the car, pull his finger and he doesn't fart.

Aaron: "Hmmm- it didn't work like it did for Dad."
Me: Laugh as we're walking into the school, so I don't go any farther into this with him.

Fast forward two days and we're again, in the car after school on our way to pick up Maggie.

Aaron: "Mom, can you try to pull my finger again and see if it works?"
Me: "Aaron, you do understand that just because I pull your finger, it doesn't mean that you will fart."
Aaron: "It doesn't? That's how it worked for Dad."
Me: "Nope- Dad just asked you to pull his finger when he felt like he was going to fart."
Aaron: "Oh, all right."
Me: Laughing, "I will definitely talk to your Dad about these tricks that he's showing you!"

No comments: