Friday, September 2, 2011

Random summer bits & pieces

I'm SO very behind on my blogging and am going to be making some serious efforts to get my blog more up to date! Today I am sharing some bits and pieces that don't need full posts.

These first two pictures were taken way back in May on on of our very first nice weekends. We were doing some work in the 'yard', planting grass seed, cleaning up, weeding... and the kids were playing and helping!


Maggie looks like such a little rag muffin in this one! (And she looks so young!)


Aunt Amy bought Aaron these flame shoes and he LOVES them! He's convinced that they make him run even faster than usual! He asked me if I would take a picture of him in his flame shoes.

The kids were helping make english muffin pizzas for lunch a couple of weeks ago. Maggie was trying to eat it all before we even got it to the oven!


Aaron's friend, Asher, loaned him this Super Why costume. Aaron wore it constantly for a few days and says that this is what he wants to be for halloween! I love the glasses!

Mommy and Super Aaron!

No comments: