Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aaron quotes

I really wish that I could put a microphone on Aaron so I could catch all of the hilarious things that he says right now.  His teachers, Ms Chanel and Miss Megan, are really awesome about writing some of the funny things down for me.  Here are some recent Aaron quotes from school:

While playing play dough, "I'm building a construction site!  It will fly to New York and Uncle Tom will wear it on his head!"

"I'm making pizza, but it's yucky because it's spicy like hot lava!"

Aaron pretended to be a "deceptacon" on the playground at school.  He said that a deceptacon was a dinosaur that turned into a fighting ship.  He chased his friends and teachers and when he caught Miss Megan he told her the deceptacon turned her into a meatball!

Aaron took a bunch of foam snowflakes and put them on a drumstick, as if it were a skewer. He went around the room selling "cookies" to all of his friends for $3 each!

When Ms. Chanel asked the class, "what animals have 2 legs?"  Aaron and the rest of the class listed a couple of kinds of birds and then everyone paused, stumped.  Aaron piped up and said, "I know Ms. Chanel- persons!" 

Here is a good ones that I heard last night at our house:

The kids were playing legos at the table and Maggie was getting into Aaron's legos. Maggie was telling Aaron that she loves him and Aaron replied, "I love you too, Maggie, but I would love you even more if you would get out of my legos!" (It was really hard not to laugh at that one!)


No comments: