Monday, February 27, 2012

Day of firsts

Today was a day of firsts in our family.

Aaron's first day in Pre-K at Goodard- the Lion classroom with Ms Rachel and the 4 and 5 year olds!  (He loved it and had a great day.  Ms Rachel said that he fits in perfectly!)

Maggie's first day wearing underwear to school! (She wore them all weekend and only had 2 accidents, both poop, and wore them all day at school with no accidents at all!  She was very excited to show me her sticker chart on the bathroom wall and all 6 stickers that she earned for going on the potty 6 times that day!)

My first day back to work in the schools, after doing management and working in the schools for almost 4 years!  I'm going back to the school/coop where I worked for 4 years before having Aaron, so it felt like going home!  I'm very excited to be doing direct service again after being away from it for so long.  (I will now be working in the schools 3 days/week and doing management from home 2 days/week.)

What a great day of firsts!

No comments: